Environmental Efforts Widely Recognized
2030 Sustainability Goals
Unique core technology enables sustainable production and guarantees greater impact.
Decrease Water Intensity By
Decrease Waste Output By
Increase Renewable Energy Use
Created Using Biotechnology
Biotechnology harnesses the natural world using microorganisms and enzymes, providing environmental and economic benefits for a wide range of applications.
Created Based on Biotechnology
Jeneil’s core competencies supply novel and sustainable products to several industries. The innovative bioprocesses can substitute complex chemical reactions to produce products with significant energy and water savings.
- Non-renewable raw materials
- Use of materials with limited biodegradability
- Use of hazardous Chemical reactions
- Negative environmental and energy impact
- Energy intensive processes
- Sustainable and renewable raw materials
- Natural processes
- Positive environmental and impact
- Biodegradable products
Partner with a trusted supplier
Increase the value of your products while reducing negative environmental impacts
Sustainable Manufacturing Insights
Stay up to date with the latest research from our R&D team and latest trends in the industry